Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You deserve the best...

Expert Business Consulting for those seeking a part-time or full time profitable, legitimate home business.



Dear Future Business Associate,

If you have a decent credit score, you can turn it into a monthly income of $5,000+ over and over again while never having to spend a dime out of pocket.     

Over the last 40 years, I have build many successful businesses using leverage, smart marketing, and cutting edge promotional ideas.    I can help your business increase its sales dramatically with my easy, paint-by-the-numbers training program.

My consulting service in unlike anything on the market.  This is hands on training where I show you exactly how to set up your business.  What business format is best for you... Corporation, LLC, partnership, or sole proprietor, and how to get started risk-free with no money out-of-pocket.

I will give you hands on instruction on setting up your marketing plan and how to get access to funds to build your business.   You will have access to my special funding source that will guarantee you up to $6000 you can use to start your business.

I will take you by the hand and walk you through setting up your virtual office.  Where to buy all of your supplies at wholesale.  You will have access to my confidential list of audio and DVD duplicators who will create professional media tools for your business dirt cheap.

Finally, I will give you access to my private list of qualified customer providers. These services will provide your business with an endless supply qualified buyers for your products and services.

If there is one thing that is certain aside from death and taxes, it is that business evolves.  And quite frankly, you have to evolve with it.  Otherwise, you could die a slow, miserable financial death.

Today, technology makes the once complex very simple. The once expensive, much more affordable. The once slow, much faster.  It's rapidly changing the game of marketing and communication.  Anyone that has built a highly successful business will tell you they used the -first mover advantage- secret. It's the secret of spotting trends before others, then acting on it.   

Now is your time to act!  The total value of my hands on business consulting service would typically cost several thousands of dollars.   However, you can have access to my personal hands on consulting for a one time cost of only $99.00     And this consulting fee is backed by a 30-day, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee. 

Here is what you will receive:

  1. My complete marketing manual with step by step instructions
  2. DVD with over 3 hours of instruction on my proven business model
  3. One year of unlimited consultation and support
  4. My Private Postcard Profits Marketing course
  5. My private Rolodex of business contacts
Total Value $1475.00    Your cost only $99.00

LIMITED OPPORTUNITY-  I can only work with a maximum of 50 new clients per month.   Therefore, if you want my hands on personal consulting for your business, I suggest you reserve your position now.   You can call my toll free number at 1-800-808-6157 and enroll by phone using a credit card.   Or, you can pay using the Buy Now button below:



With my 100% Money Back Guarantee, there's no way you can make a mistake.  In fact, this program is worth 15 times its cost to you - and you'll know very quickly you've made a smart purchase when you see the profits that keep coming in month after month, year after year.

The next move is yours.  Click on the Buy Now button above and learn exactly how my associates are turning $99 into $3500, $5700 and $7900 month after month like clockwork.

I promise when you receive the package I send you, you might get down on your hands and knees and "give thanks" you were smart enough to get on my team.

Successfully yours, 
    
Dr Kevin Campbell
Business Consulting
1-800-808-6157


P.S. Remember, I can only accept 50 new clients each month.  So please do not miss the cut if you are serious about growing a massive business income that will support you in style for years to come.

Order now!